Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just plain old answers


Rating my Physical well being – Well, I’m not dead so I don’t think I’m a one but I admit that I’m relatively unhappy with my physical anything  although I admit it could be a whole lot worse.   I’d say I’m a strong 5.

Goal – Stop playing games with this diet thing and get up off my  @*# and do it.

 The tools: Go back to my meditation series on weight loss and get exercise motivation



Spiritual Well being – I’m working on. Since I’m a religious mutt it’s been difficult for me to discern fact from religious fiction because everyone has an opinion and everyone believes that they’re right.   I’m starting to see the inter connection between all religion. So I’d give myself a 7 because my spiritual walk is a developing work in progress

Goal – Spend 2 days with God a week (and not just Sunday)

Tools: Read the Bible and other books

Psychological well being - Let’s just say working on it

Goal – keep doing what I’m doing – Work on Forgiveness,  learn to use my fear as motivation and stop sabotaging myself.  

Tools:  Getting help from my friends J Therapist .



The Crime of the Century

Very interesting mediation I wish I could have relaxed and enjoyed it.   My mind was too busy analyzing and anticipating what was next but when I have time to truly relax I’ll try it again.  I did notice that all the tension that I hold in my back and shoulders did leave which was really cool.   As we progressed through the chakra’s I felt a cool/warm feeling in each area (sort of like icy hot).  I have to admit that I’ve been doing exercises like this on and off since I was 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment