Unit 8 Almost Home
Well folks, we're int he home stretch does your brain feel stronger?
I almost can't choose between which meditation I thought would be most helpful as I use all 3 usually at night 1 after another. I although if I had to choose I think that the Loving Kindness Mediation has to be my favorite. It reminds me that life isn't just about me and allows me to open my heart to people I don't know which isn't always an easy task. I believe that, this meditation has given me the most growth. However a strong second for me is the Meeting Aesclepius meditation, I was soo shocked and delighted that the pain I had in my back for days was gone after doing this meditation unfortunately I had another injury and couldn't think quick enough to work this meditation. I really believe that if I continue to do this meditation I could be completely free of pain which is a huge thing for me (fybromyalgia).
I like all of the medications we've done so far even the one in the book, I can't wait to get that on CD! I think they're all pretty cool.
I think the biggest hindrance into incorporating the medications into my life it taking time to do them but with a measure of discipline, I believe that they all could be a great benefit to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment