So, our first job is to post something then pose a
question. Sooo, here we go. I think I have more questions than reflections
but maybe one of you can give me some insight. I’ve been sort of on this journey for a while
now. I found the road by accident
looking for the road to success. I was
watching TV one day and saw an Interview with Bill Gates and I remember
thinking well “he’s not that smart” so what made him who he is? Why is he where is and I’m sitting here
watching him on TV? So, I decided to
find out how to find success. I went to
the bookstore to find a book on Success and I found one, “SUCCESS for Dummies” by Zig Zigler surely
this would give me the road map I was looking for. Once I read this book, I will have
everything I need to conquer the world!
Well the book left me with more questions than answers. Which lead to
more searching which lead me to meditation, yoga and “New Aged” thinking? That was 10 years ago and it’s just now that I’m
starting to understand how it all fits together .
New Aged, hummm something that the Asian culture has been practicing
forever. It always amazes me that we
have try to create something new out of something we don’t truly
understand. Our relationship to the
universe and thing that are around us how we are all connected. I can’t really understand how it took the
medical field so long to recognize how the mind and body are one and the same.
I still haven’t found the road to success mostly because my
western mind could only see success in terms of monetary or material wealth but
I have discovered that without a road map finding success material or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment